New dog today!!!

Ireland Haroo said:
German Shepherd puppies always white?

No, there are varying types of colours and not just black/tan which is the most recognised colour. Mine is going to be white when fully grown.

Ireland Haroo said:
Manci7y said:
No, there are varying types of colours and not just black/tan which is the most recognised colour. Mine is going to be white when fully grown.

awesome, how much it set you back? Bet you paid more for it being white right?

The same £500, the owner had a blue one aswell which they were selling for £600. Though when I say blue I dont mean city blue!!!!

Most people want the black/tan and not the white, black ones.

The blue one was a lovely colour though!!!

My boys previous home....

Manci7y said:
Ireland Haroo said:

The same £500, the owner had a blue one aswell which they were selling for £600. Though when I say blue I dont mean city blue!!!!

I bet the blue one looked bonny. I'd have been tempted to pay the extra ton.

stony said:
Manci7y said:

I bet the blue one looked bonny. I'd have been tempted to pay the extra ton.

I really wanted a white one. They are just great looking dogs. Kind of fluffy with a german shepherd attitude.......

Manci7y said:
Ireland Haroo said:

Nice, I much prefer the white ones to the black and tan ones! You made the right decision mate. Whats the earliest age they sell the pups?

Ireland Haroo said:
Manci7y said:

Nice, I much prefer the white ones to the black and tan ones! You made the right decision mate. Whats the earliest age they sell the pups?

8 weeks.

Just in time for us to pay for the first injection.....lol

Though our other dogs have had four litters between them and we do the same. None leave home before 8 weeks when we could get them weened off the mother properly..

Manci7y said:
k-man said:
massive ass sniffing session at around :50. cool dog, but the bird at the end is freaky like it's possessed or something..get it sorted

Check out the other vids on youtube, Charlie

Around 1:40ish is the interesting bit. He has it nailed now as this was a while ago when he was very young..

Haha that is amazing, but...should you really have taught it how to speak English? It could be making snide comments about you behind your back for all you know. How much space do you have for all those dogs by the way? I used to have a massive kangal on about an acre, he wasn't really satisfied so I used to let him loose at this empty park.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.