New England Revolution

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Niall2407 said:
What the fuck is that guy doing in a wrestling mask?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3BkZnZ9ml0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Is it bad if I said I wouldn't mind this chant at City?

Very bad! Unless you were prepared to swap the word ''freakin'' for what it should be ;)

This is club sponsored I believe. They were all told not to swear as much at matches as mls is trying to be kid friendly to get more than 10k in the stands.

Football has certainly grown over there in the last few years, could be down to the Beckham influence, seems like it can only get better hopefully competing with the american sports in years to come.

I am right in thinking they still have a limit on foreign players allowed per team? If so I think they should take that off if they want to see it continue to grow.

MCFC1993 said:
Football has certainly grown over there in the last few years, could be down to the Beckham influence, seems like it can only get better hopefully competing with the american sports in years to come.

I am right in thinking they still have a limit on foreign players allowed per team? If so I think they should take that off if they want to see it continue to grow.

Not sure about the foreigners rule, but maybe the authorities are worried about returning to the days of New York Cosmos - a circus full of aging European players (and Pele) and when the circus left town, so did the fans!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.