New Family Stand Pictures

Pigeonho said:
Got fuck all on a piss wet through turnstile, leading into a freezing cold, all standing Kippax that. God rest its soul.

hearhear

I really did think I moaned alot!..

Its a great idea, we're talking about kids here, not us moaning lot of bluemoon. The kids will love it, and the mums/dads will love it and will continue to buy tickets to fill that end of the ground.

Full stadium = happy chairman = happy billionaire man = more great players joining = trophys

P.S I find it funny nearly every image includes Bellamy

OhDannyBoy said:
I really did think I moaned alot!..

Its a great idea, we're talking about kids here, not us moaning lot of bluemoon. The kids will love it, and the mums/dads will love it and will continue to buy tickets to fill that end of the ground.

Full stadium = happy chairman = happy billionaire man = more great players joining = trophys

P.S I find it funny nearly every image includes Bellamy

Agreed - I think it's a great idea, and a great effort by the club.

Pigeonho said:
Got fuck all on a piss wet through turnstile, leading into a freezing cold, all standing Kippax that. God rest its soul.

Not forgetting that first time when you can feel the back of your jeans getting wet and warm and wonder why only to realise that someone is pissing on you.

Quality

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.