New Fanzine

Big Dave Watson

Apparently there is a new fanzine out called '0161'. Does anybody have any contact details where I can obtain a copy by post?

I've heard there's a new one out but I've not seen anyone selling it yet. Its "launch" has been rather low key.

Stick with KK you won't go far wrong.

Couple of sellers over by Tony's Chippy after the Stoke game.

Can't see the point myself - what does a fanzine give that isn't already here on BM for example?

1961_vintage said:
Couple of sellers over by Tony's Chippy after the Stoke game.

Can't see the point myself - what does a fanzine give that isn't already here on BM for example?
Something to read on the bus, train or plane home from the game for us technophobes that do not like internet on our phones.

salfordblues said:
I've heard there's a new one out but I've not seen anyone selling it yet. Its "launch" has been rather low key.

Stick with KK you won't go far wrong.

Fanzines don't tend to have "launches". My view is that fanzines had their day years ago and, although I know a couple of the 0161 contributors, whoever's brought it out needs to have their head feeling and congratulations in equal measure. It's plain wrong that a club the size of ours has only had one fanzine for too many years.

I saw a copy of 0161 last week and hugely impressive it looks too: a full colour A5 job and production-wise pretty much what you'd expect as the standard in this day and age.

However, I rather feel that the number of ads and the relatively hefty £2.50 price tag may put a few off...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.