New Flag ideas.

Ytar6000 said:
Discovered this thread, so I thought I'd give it a go...

mcfc1880copy.jpg

Superb!

youngblueeyes said:
Seems to come round every few months. Quite a few flagged on this thread (see what I did there?)

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=120902&p=1942737#p1942737" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=120902&p=1942737#p1942737</a>
I saw what you done and thought it was particularly clever.<br /><br />-- Sun May 09, 2010 9:27 pm --<br /><br />
Eddie Hitler said:
"All Coppers And Stewards Are Cunts"
Ha ha ha ha ha ha......would love to see it, but please, think of the kids!

gazinho said:

This ^^^^^^^^^^ says absolutely everything about us as fans and our club![/quote]

For my first ever post on here, I'd like to say, I like this! And the Bellamy one. And we want to prove that we want him to stay!

I'd get some Oasis on it, "dont look back in anger" or "little by little we gave you everything you ever dreamed of"

Anybody want a design making now?
I do Graphics so i could probably rustle something up. Any ideas, colours to use, text to include, images to put on it.

Gimme a shout.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.