New Food and Drink Vendors for the Ground and City Square | Edible coffee cups introduced

Just curious about the edible cup....with what do you use to wash it down?
Its the chicken and the egg syndrome.

I think I have a solution.
I'm gonna order an egg and a chicken from Amazon and see which arrives first.

Insistent in my block that it’s a limit of two alcoholic drinks per person. Everyone questioned it first game with a ‘team leader’ who said it’s written in your season ticket agreement! What a load of bollocks

Did anyone get an edible cup last week? I didn't see any. Are they just for the posh seats?
Well, when I asked about the coffee cups, they didn’t know what I was on about in Joe’s East. Neither did the kid serving know what Bovril was.

World’s gone mad! No option for gravy or curry sauce on the chips anymore in the East stand…don’t get me started on a tiny box of water at £2.20!
Sort it out City!
Dead right

No choice on lager. No curry or gravy, no Bovril.

I've got money that I want to hand over, why won't you take it?

missed the first game,
but service was the worst ever in south stand tier 3,
got to the front of the queue after 15 mins server just walked away out the door and didnt come back,
big queue and the manager just shrugged her shoulders when i asked is someone coming to serve this queue,
had to jump across into other lines luckily the other blues had seen what had happened and let us in,
about 20mins later the girl came back and carried on, fair enough she could have been ill or desperate for the bog,
but it was the shrug of the shoulders from the manger that pissed me off,
oh and the fact that you now have 2 choices of alcoholic drink, no sorry 3 Amstel, dark fruits or nowt,
where all these craft beers and new food,

World’s gone mad! No option for gravy or curry sauce on the chips anymore in the East stand…don’t get me started on a tiny box of water at £2.20!
Sort it out City!
It was a very hot day on Saturday so me and my Father bought some water when we got a grilled cheese butty from Northern Soul at City Sq, and the fella serving us apologised for the price of the box of water!

I think then we’re 250ml.

What gets me is these problems aren’t exactly hard to fix.

Look at Wembley. What’s the capacity there, 80000+? Yes it’s overpriced shite but I’ve never had a problem getting a pint and a bite to eat at half time there. For what it is they run the catering service very well.

I don’t go to many aways but when I have, pretty much every ground is better set up than ours. Even dilapidated shitholes like West Brom and Wolves have better catering than City.

It’s a total embarrassment and failure of competence from the club.

missed the first game,
but service was the worst ever in south stand tier 3,
got to the front of the queue after 15 mins server just walked away out the door and didnt come back,
big queue and the manager just shrugged her shoulders when i asked is someone coming to serve this queue,
had to jump across into other lines luckily the other blues had seen what had happened and let us in,
about 20mins later the girl came back and carried on, fair enough she could have been ill or desperate for the bog,
but it was the shrug of the shoulders from the manger that pissed me off,
oh and the fact that you now have 2 choices of alcoholic drink, no sorry 3 Amstel, dark fruits or nowt,
where all these craft beers and new food,
The craft beers won’t be sold in the concourse bars apparently, I was in the Seven Brothers bar in Media City on Friday night and spoke to the guys in there . Was told due to Heineken owing the franchise on the concourse they can’t sell there draught beers in them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.