New forum software

Cheers @Ric - liking this a lot.

First thing I've noticed as an issue, where you click on "Find Threads" it comes up with white writing on a white background, screenshot attached.

Capture67.png

Just thought I'd highlight things as I click through the new mode.
Thanks mate, yeah there will be few issues like that. If you could flag them all either in here or by PM I’ll get them sorted as soon as I can.

They've always been there, tbf. Nothing has changed in that regard.

Yes it’s just when I scroll down on my iPhone past the ad I get the pop which you can’t click off for 15 seconds or so on every page

much smoother and faster tho, well done

Yes it’s just when I scroll down on my iPhone past the ad I get the pop which you can’t click off for 15 seconds or so on every page

much smoother and faster tho, well done
Hmm, that shouldn't be happening. Could you possibly send me a screengrab?

Hope this was raised. It would be nice if there was a "forums" button just to the right of the "next" page button at the top and bottom so you don't have to scroll all the way back to the top and up and over the top advert every time,
(by design? lol) thanks.
Also now you must use an extra click to post media, this one is used a lot and there is room on the tool bar for a dedicated button like before. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Cheers @Ric - liking this a lot.

First thing I've noticed as an issue, where you click on "Find Threads" it comes up with white writing on a white background, screenshot attached.

Capture67.png

Just thought I'd highlight things as I click through the new mode.

I'm on firefox and it's fine for me, maybe it's either browser or device related?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.