New forum software

@Ric

I keep getting the accept cookies banner everyone I move pages on the forum. It's becoming a bit annoying now.

@Ric

I keep getting the accept cookies banner everyone I move pages on the forum. It's becoming a bit annoying now.
You need to clear your cache mate, as outlined in the last few pages of this thread:

Reactions: mat
Is there a way to change it so that notifications don't disappear before you have the chance to see them?

Nowt new there Bob. That feature was there before pal.

My phone always logged off the moon before the update after periods of inactivity. Also I can now switch my phone on and off and yet still remain logged in on my return. Maybe some new fangled retention cookies the background staff have been working on. Makes me feel wanted if nothing else.

Is there a setting so you get an alert when someone has read your messages ?

Edit ,found it, it was already switched on but it hasn't been giving me alerts

Judging by the poll results so far this forum is filled with a hell of a lot of FOCs!!!
In fact, I'd love to know an average age of a bluemoon member?

Judging by the poll results so far this forum is filled with a hell of a lot of FOCs!!!
In fact, I'd love to know an average age of a bluemoon member?
The whole site is Free of Charge so I suppose all of us are FOCs? *puzzled frown*
How can I say this nicely,it mean fucking old cu next Tuesday ala pardow to pellers,it means old

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.