New girlfriend.

sjk2008 said:
Rosler1985 said:
Well I finally got my girlfriend to dump her other half yesterday and I'm really looking forward to spending the weekend with her. Just wondered which eateries around this fine town you heathens often frequent?

I was worried about her ex showing up and causing shit, but apparently he's fucking off to the Dam for the weekend so we should be ok.

Any ideas?

Well I hope for your sake you're the adventurous type.

This new bird of yours regularly shoved buttplugs up her ex's arse so if you're not willing to do the same, I imagine she'll be off.

Memories :'(

CTID1988 said:
sjk2008 said:
Rosler1985 said:
Well I finally got my girlfriend to dump her other half yesterday and I'm really looking forward to spending the weekend with her. Just wondered which eateries around this fine town you heathens often frequent?

I was worried about her ex showing up and causing shit, but apparently he's fucking off to the Dam for the weekend so we should be ok.

Any ideas?

Well I hope for your sake you're the adventurous type.

This new bird of yours regularly shoved buttplugs up her ex's arse so if you're not willing to do the same, I imagine she'll be off.

Memories :'(

Don't be hasty. Give it some time.
When she can't find anyone as willing as you were, she'll be back in no time!

I don't imagine there's many a lad your age out there willing to get fucked up the arse to please his loved one!

So you're going to take the new girlfriend out for a romantic meal while he's away living it up in Amsterdam.

Two slightly different forms of prostitution in operation this weekend! lol

Rosler1985 said:

Any ideas?

Ahhh is this your bird?

image.jpg

didactic said:
Rosler1985 said:

Any ideas?

Ahhh is this your bird?

image.jpg
Of that's real that's fucking brilliant by her dad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.