New Home Kit - 2023/24

FwcJoelX0AQhfCB
A few more pics from the players gallery gallery can be seen here:

New kit gallery OS page

Does anyone know what kit we'll be playing in against Inter, or has that not been decided yet?
Apparently when the draw was made we were the home team so we get to wear our home kit.

Inter's away kit is light blue though so I'm guessing they'll be wearing their home kit (blue/black) unless it's also deemed as clashing with ours in which case they'll wear their third kit which is yellow.

Apparently when the draw was made we were the home team so we get to wear our home kit.

Inter's away kit is light blue though so I'm guessing they'll be wearing their home kit (blue/black) unless it's also deemed as clashing with ours in which case they'll wear their third kit which is yellow.

Ah nice one mate, good that we'll be wearing the home kit anyway!

John Cooper Clarke ish. Funnily enough I'm in Scotland and had a delivery driver with a similar accent in the shop a few days ago.

Did he hold his chin above his eyeline as well?

That guy was in previous kit release ads as well wasn't he?

Lol. Never heard that accent across Manchester, ever.

Maybe we all begin to sound like that when a camera is on us... Manchestoh!
Lol, that accent is known as 'pantomime Manc' inspired by Terry Christian.

slight off topic but was asked by my lad who our first sponsors were and I wasn't sure if it was Brother or Saab or someone else?

i wonder if we will get to see the full kit with the players wearing it before next season?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.