New Home Kit - 2023/24

Looks like we’re wearing new home kit on Sunday. I presume that means we’ll wear it in the two finals?
I doubt we'll want to wear the new kit when there's something on the line. I believe that's the reason we opted against wearing it against Chelsea - by the time Arsenal lost and handed us the title, the kit choice had been finalised with the league.

I remember the old 2003/04 kit. It was my 3rd Man City shirt after the 2001/03 home kit and 2002/03 away shirt. I still loved the 2003/04 kits even though it was a season to forget as we survived because Leeds were collapsing and Leicester missed a crucial penalty against us. How times have changed.

I do feel the new one is definitely the best one Puma have done to date and it's a shirt that says worthy of being champions. It feels like Man City and not those stupid things like having Purple, Navy like sleeves with a colour combo like Chelsea and also no silly All sky blue (Sorry guys I hate that combo as it makes us look like Coventry City).

We seem to change what "city blue" is every season. The pic of Aguero in the new shirt, it looks mental

Got mine by mail yday. really like it. I’m sometimes L sometimes CL and this time should’ve taken L and not XL but can’t be arsed taking it back so this will do.
I will get fat eventually anyway right?

We seem to change what "city blue" is every season. The pic of Aguero in the new shirt, it looks mental
A lot of the time that’s just the colour it comes out as from the camera it’s captured from and the filter put on the photo.

This is exactly the same image with different filters:
IMG_3109.jpeg
IMG_3106.jpeg
IMG_3107.jpeg

Ours arrived today. it’s always a risk buying online as sizing can differ so much. There is a size guide online, we followed this and I have to say they are a perfect fit.
The colour is City Blue. We love them. Soo pleased!!!

I doubt we'll want to wear the new kit when there's something on the line. I believe that's the reason we opted against wearing it against Chelsea - by the time Arsenal lost and handed us the title, the kit choice had been finalised with the league.

Really can't see it being worn in either final as Pep just wouldn't entertain that.
The Puma team wanted it to be worn on last home game but needed two weeks notice, with league not done at that period Pep again said no chance if there was still something to play for so I'd imagine that will be the case for the finals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.