New Home Kit - 2023/24

looks to me like they're probably bought off DHGate, and then they're selling them on.

lot of people about doing the same thing.
yeah or worse than dhgate… prices these low especially soon after releases are almost always too good to be true as they would of course be selling at a loss
edit - i dont have a problem with fake (cant even say replica) kits but goes without saying that they shouldn’t be advertised as genuine in big red text

yeah or worse than dhgate… prices these low especially soon after releases are almost always too good to be true as they would of course be selling at a loss
edit - i dont have a problem with fake (cant even say replica) kits but goes without saying that they shouldn’t be advertised as genuine in big red text
exactly mate, and dhgate do them at only £15!

JD sports Wythenshawe has a few . They definitely had a L about 2 hours ago . Quite funny as 2 rags were in there complaining there was no Trafford red sox shirts .
Cheers Superman's skiddies. Live on the Isle of Wight now, and as home games finished wont be back for a while. Good to hear there are no rag's rags in the shops. Cun#'s

looks to me like they're probably bought off DHGate, and then they're selling them on.

lot of people about doing the same thing.

Yeah, ebay is really bad for this now. Used to get shirts off ebay after a season or two. Now I pretty much won't buy anything off ebay that has a Puma logo on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.