New home kit?

Re: City home shirt released...!

I must admit it is not as bad as I had expected after seeing the leaked pics. Maybe looks better afar than up close. The away kit out-class this home-kit.

Re: City home shirt released...!

If I hadn't seen all the poor quality leaked photos before this I'd say I liked it...

Looks good but what's with the shorts and socks?

Oh, and what's wrong with the new kit thread?

Blueboy Danny said:
SebastianBlue said:
welcometomanchester said:
Shirt looks class. Everyone on here who was going mad saying it was shit blah blah hold your heads in shame. MCFC OK.

I think people are more up in arms about the blue shorts. And many are correct in that it is just a kit and doesn't feed, provide housing, or protect really anyone so why be upset about. That said, I can relate to the reasonable frustration over Umbro and the Club deciding to make drastic changes to our general look the first year we receive truly world wide television media coverage.

I am a blue-and-whiter so it annoys me we will look like Coventry City rather than Manchester City... But as long as we play like ourselves rather than Coventry I will eventually accept it and move on.

To be fair it's not the first time we've played in all blue, we were all blue during late 70's early 80's.

I am aware and many debates have begun about that very point. But I think any could be made moot by just stating that when people think of City they think of Sky Blue and White kits (especially after the last two years). So I believe it is valid to question the wisdom of changing it specifically this year unless we plan to do the same from this year forward, which I pray is not true.

Stuuuuuu said:
1.618034 said:
[bigimg]http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff467/Moeed_kaka/LEAKED-inter-1112-kits.jpg[/bigimg]

Evidently Inter's away shirt (tellingly modelled by Sneijder) uses the City third kit model with the sash and the sponsor under the brand logo.
Photoshops as the home kit has been released and it's nothing like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.