New home kit?

Re: City home shirt released...!

Hugely disappointing given the quality of recent efforts,what the fuck is that collar about?

Stick with retro,can't go wrong.

Strangely, im not a huge fan of the away kit. Not sure why, just not. (Tin hat time)

The home shirt I like a lot. Even the collar. Home shirt for me.

Somebody should do a poll.

City home shirt released...!

BlueInCanada said:
Strangely, im not a huge fan of the away kit. Not sure why, just not. (Tin hat time)

I think our away shirt looks shite would of preferred it if it was more retro looking.

beano46 said:
Think I'll go for the away myself
Why? the away is shite! It's red for fuck's sake and it's just trying to be AC Milan. I'm into this home kit, it's our sky blue and it's a bit fresher than the last two kits!

-- Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:10 am --

allan harper said:
BlueInCanada said:

I think our away shirt looks shite would of preferred it if it was more retro looking.
I would have preferred it if the club would have listened to the fans in the 60's when nobody wanted red then! Red is not a City colour and never, ever should have been okay'd! Doesn't matter how many people can post a picture of us lifting a trophy in that kit, we were a top fucking team, we would have lifted them in maroon!

I REALLY hope we have maroon next season! As for the home, I like it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.