New home kit?

I rather Like it, Ino we all prefer plain retro looking tops but how could we do anything that would remotely change the shirt from the last 2?

By the way saw the away one today up close and it looks very nice mate who works in dw near me got me one out to look at as they have been delivered for Thursday release date

Lose the dots and I can tolerate it. Think they cheapen the shirt.

Think I'll get the away though.

Thought the front was bad till I saw the back! Very "clownish" with all those stuck together materials. Bizarre.

I actually like it. I think the problem is that on some of the photos the dots make the material look like shiny and cheap whereas you can see from those photos on the Danish site that its a similar material to the past two seasons so it actually probably won't look that way in real life at all

i love it, i really do.
since i was 16 i stopped myself buying football shirts( im only 19 now), BUT i think i may have to buy this years home and away, both quality tops!

Fazz28 said:
i love it, i really do.
since i was 16 i stopped myself buying football shirts( im only 19 now), BUT i think i may have to buy this years home and away, both quality tops!

You missed the best two shirts we've ever had to wait for this?

Perhaps I'm just not down with the kids :-)

Cobwebcat said:
Fazz28 said:
i love it, i really do.

You just proved it by saying this ;)

saleblue16 said:
Cobwebcat said:
Fazz28 said:
i love it, i really do.

You just proved it by saying this ;)

Thought so!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.