New home kit?

lee-mcfc said:
hate our home shirt!

away kit is nice

Have you seen it in person yet?

I though it looked pretty good on the website but was hugely disappointed when I went to buy it.

kenzie115 said:
lee-mcfc said:
hate our home shirt!

away kit is nice

Have you seen it in person yet?

I though it looked pretty good on the website but was hugely disappointed when I went to buy it.

yep i sure have and i think its 10times better than the home kit

Actually got my hands on the new away shirt in my local JJB today, possibly the first time ive known any stores to sell one of our kits in doncaster. WHAT THE HELL HAVE THEY MADE IT OUT OF!!!!!!!!???????
And to top my dissapointment off, i walk around the display thingy and what have they put it next to....yep you guessed it.....the rags kit.
Not a happy bunny.

What the hell is wrong with you people? The new away shirt is a thing of beauty... nothing wrong with the material it's made out of!

Must say I was shocked at how poor the away shirt looks when I saw it in the flesh today! Material feels cheap and nasty in comparison to Umbro's previous efforts and would have been horrible to wear on a day like today. The long sleeved effort is even worse - looks like a cheap 'mock top'! What's gone wrong Umbro?

The home shirt is growing on me since the higher quality pictures have leaked out but I hope it's the same material as the previous shirts or I won't be bothering with that either!

So glad we're sticking with the classy navy kit for our European exploits! Will defo be opting for some champions league printing on that bad boy! :)

Rangers away by Umbro

13f00a37e552780dda45e38565a1bfb8.jpg

Now that is a nice classy design.

I think our away top is brilliant, and I have no problems with the feel of the material.
I think maybe we've all been spoiled a bit by the kits of the last two seasons which is why there are some who aren't a fan of the 'feel' of the shirt this year, but Umbro seem to have put a lot of effort into this one as well.
I think I read earlier in the thread that for the material to be exactly the same as the previous shirts, then every stripe would have to be stitched in individually? Don't think that would have looked/felt right at all.
Overall, top effort from Umbro I feel. Again!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.