New home shirt (confirmed)

I was wondering about it too! I wanted to pre order one but I couldn't find it in the store.

But then I decided to take the short sleeve one :)

Nike have confirmed they are not making any long sleeve shirts for any team this season, long sleeve versions will probably only be found on fake sites like Aliexpress

And this is how Adidas make a City kit with a silly sleeve pattern, much rather have this:

Real-Madrid-16-17-Goalkeeper-Kit%2B%25283%2529.jpg

Nike have confirmed they are not making any long sleeve shirts for any team this season, long sleeve versions will probably only be found on fake sites like Aliexpress

Another nice money making scheme by Nike. The closest to a long sleeve shirt anyone will get is to buy a base layer and wear it underneath... which Nike will sell for I'd say around 30 to 40 quid. Of course you can buy them from elsewhere, but they won't match the exact colour of the shirt and will look a bit weird. To be honest, long sleeve base layers under short sleeve shirts look weird anyway.

Football fans only have themselves to blame for all the ridiculously expensive replica shirts with their ever changing, contrived, fussy designs.

Plenty of grown men willingly and eagerly buy these shirts, and are happy to look a bit sad and ridiculous in them.

Why shouldn't shirt makers take advantage of their gullibility and poor dress sense?

There was a time when the only people you'd see in a replica shirt at a game would be small boys, and even then the overwhelming majority of these children didn't wear them.

Another nice money making scheme by Nike. The closest to a long sleeve shirt anyone will get is to buy a base layer and wear it underneath... which Nike will sell for I'd say around 30 to 40 quid. Of course you can buy them from elsewhere, but they won't match the exact colour of the shirt and will look a bit weird. To be honest, long sleeve base layers under short sleeve shirts look weird anyway.
Always made me laugh Nike give out all this shit about been super light,super sweat absorbent,make the players go faster etc etc and the first thing the players do is wear a long sleeve vest and gloves cos they are cold.bless

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.