New home shirt (confirmed)

It's the new home kit thread. Most of the comments say the kit is disrespectful to our history and identity. Don't like reading it, don't read the thread, "end ov!"

After all these pages it's still incredible that people haven't the intelligence to understand the thread is not about fans buying the shirt - it's about the club's colours and our heritage!

After all these pages it's still incredible that people haven't the intelligence to understand the thread is not about fans buying the shirt - it's about the club's colours and our heritage!

To be honest mate, the people who bother to read the thread do generally understand that.

It's just the modern way that people like jumping in to a debate and having their two penny worth without actually bothering to understand what the debate is actually about.

Just start by saying took part in your survey and agree with the results .
However
Think the type of person who took part us bluemooners etc for want of a better term tend to be a bit keener/obsessed with all things city ,
I think if you surveyed our more casual fans,newer fans and overseas fans you would probably get a different result ,especially if you chuck into the mix the kids who just want the new kit regardless if its sky blue or dayglo yellow what's it matter to them the money is coming out of dads pocket !
Would think it would be fair too say old school fans would would always want blue and white while the more "casual/ younger" fans arnt as bothered ?
That's what I don'y get about the whole thing, the general consensus being that Nike have fucked us around and given us a shit kit as they think that this generic template kit will appeal to the USA/Far East supporters, but the glory hunter fans will buy it no matter what it looks like or what colours are used as they're not interested/have no knowledge of our history so all they've done is lost the custom of a lot of the normal match going fans. It doesn't make any sense to me, apart from thinking that they just threw what they were told were our colours at their template kit and ran with it, using random colours for their generic away/third kits, as if putting any effort into the design of the kits wasn't worth it in terms of number of shirts sold/not sold.

It's the new home kit thread. Most of the comments say the kit is disrespectful to our history and identity. Don't like reading it, don't read the thread, "end ov!"
Same shite every year,Its a football kit,Get over ya self,If you want tradition buy a retro shirt

Same shite every year,Its a football kit,Get over ya self,If you want tradition buy a retro shirt

I won't be buying any shirt. I don't think you've really grasped what the main theme of the thread is about. Maybe try skipping back a few pages and having a read.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.