New home shirt (confirmed)

seeing the shirt up close, one of things i dont like is that the new badge looks like its been glued on almost, it should be properly stitched on as it looks so cheap. some of the other gear like the t shirts and the jackets looks great with it on though.

Oh, and who else has seen the Seattle Reign FC (no idea either) away shirt this year...? Look familiar?

2016.04.13-M_VOLT_FRONT_v1_86442674-09c1-4dfd-a2f9-560c51b64b37_large.jpg

Went to the club shop a couple of days ago and the shop seems like its got 80% dedicated to the new kit. Its everywhere you look.
NO ONE was looking at it, everybody who was in were looking at the t shirts, caps etc even the chinese tourists!

Its a stinker and they really have missed a trick with the badge reverting back to a traditional MCFCF badge, could've sold fucking loads.

In fact i'd really like to see the sales figures between:
this pile of shit
last seasons - Nike again, but brilliant design though, old badge
2011 umbro, again brilliant design but old badge

In fact for me, i'd have last seasons design, with the new badge embroidered, using the material umbro used and made by adidas.

Easy!

If you look, the best products with the new badge are the blue training tops & the casual shirts like polos. Problem is, the prices are fucking disgraceful. The badge is best represented in stitched form on an all blue top, but clearly Nike & the club have their heads up their arses.

Co3CgeFWIAAEROq.jpg:small

This is what i don't like,when they sweat it goes much darker than the shorts,no-one thought to check that out it seems

Not seen it in person so don't know the quality/thickness but is that not darker due to the under armour he has on?

Not seen it in person so don't know the quality/thickness but is that not darker due to the under armour he has on?

There may be an element of the under armour showing through (though i doubt it) - but, even with that, we've seen in the friendlies that the shirt darkens significantly due to sweat. Looks poor.

There may be an element of the under armour showing through (though i doubt it) - but, even with that, we've seen in the friendlies that the shirt darkens significantly due to sweat. Looks poor.
Especially with the knock off like lettering on the back, truly shocking kit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.