New home shirt (confirmed)

So will the first team where this combo as well? It looks so much better!

Only if we play Coventry City away. But joking aside there is next to no chance unless we are the away side and the shorts clash , or someone at the club makes the decision that we wear white at home. Doubtful as most likely a breach of contract.

Bought the plain sky blue polo shirt today . Really nice and should have been the kit. Cos I had Vouchers and with season ticket discount I bought the black and red one as well. £7 for both!

Home kits nice. Away kit looks good until you put shorts and socks with it. Then the 3rd kit looks like it was made by a flamboyant mental patient.

I'm sure someone has mentioned it aleeady but the women playing with the new shirt but with white shorts looks good enough.

Can anyone tell me when the long-sleeve kits will be available? Do they usually release those when the weather starts getting cooler?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.