New jersey theory

Ignore the bafoons mate, I thought the same! For them too be using the old badge again they have obviously bought the rights too it again!
Personally I like the new crest, but would love the old one too return!

Ive said it before and i'll say it again, the new crest on the clothing they brought out a few months back is classy, its a real combination of the old and new crests. Take away that squigly line around it (which I believe is just a design for the casual clothing range) and add a bit of colour to it and for me it'd be awesome, like I said it combines certain aspects and shapes of the current crest and the old, add the changes I've mentioned and I think it'd be very popular.

malg said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
Just noticed store is really plugging the old crest stuff..is it about to make a comeback?
Maybe they're thinking of taking the stars off the new crest because it's confusing when selling the shirt overseas, due to the fact that most european teams use that as a sign of how many European/CL trophies they've won.

Just a thought?

Actualy they usually put stars on their crests for every 10 league championships won (in places like Italy) or for every major trophy won

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.