New Job Anyone???

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
I despair at times. We need a massive cull on all this public sector shite. Too many dead legs with their faces in the troff on my taxes. Wankers.

The word is trough you uneducated moron.

denislawsbackheel said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
I despair at times. We need a massive cull on all this public sector shite. Too many dead legs with their faces in the troff on my taxes. Wankers.

The word is trough you uneducated moron.
oops PMSL

aphex said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Im not sure of the breakdown, but I can't stand the public sector do gooders with their lazy attitude and non corporate time keeping. I'd love 2 weeks running this shower of shite, they would not know what had hit them.

Goodbye index linked pension.

Goodbye 2hr lunches

Goodbye 'flexi time'

Goodbye free childcare

Goodbye subsidied travel

HELLO real world.

so, we shall not be expecting to see any posts from you in designated working hours then?

whats good for the goose is good for the gander etc.

No, the public do not pay me. If I doss about I would not be able to have the lifestyle I am accustomed to.

Looks like I have touched a nerve with the dead legs and do gooding wastrels in the public sector!

Sorry, but is this a Clarkie fodder wind-up? I refuse to believe that even in this freak show of a country's laughable public sector, that this is a genuine job. Nearly double an A&E nurse's salary

LongsightM13 said:
Sorry, but is this a Clarkie fodder wind-up? I refuse to believe that even in this freak show of a country's laughable public sector, that this is a genuine job. Nearly double an A&E nurse's salary

It will be mate. Sadly if you take a look at some of these public sector 'job' sites it littered with this shite, if it wasn't so serious it would be funny, and yes thee and me are paying for these wasters to a) think up these jobs b) employ these useless wankers.

Shouldn't generalise about the public sector, though unchallenged and unchecked sickness absence - ie skiving - is universal. But local government is the real gravy train, inventing non-jobs to use up the budget so they can tax us even more next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.