New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

Still crossing my fingers that the blue/black top is a training top. Alternatively, they've 'accidentally-on-purpose' released it early in Australia to test our reactions. After all, City's kits are released that late, they've got plenty of time to put things right. Maybe we'll have them ready for the Charity Shield? Are we the home team?

another generation said:
Still crossing my fingers that the blue/black top is a training top. Alternatively, they've 'accidentally-on-purpose' released it early in Australia to test our reactions. After all, City's kits are released that late, they've got plenty of time to put things right. Maybe we'll have them ready for the Charity Shield? Are we the home team?
If tha true that is stupid! Bluemoon isn't an accurate representation of our fans it's full of degenerates and alcoholics!!!! I like that top!

Aguero_Element said:
another generation said:
If tha true that is stupid! Bluemoon isn't an accurate representation of our fans it's full of degenerates and alcoholics!!!! I like that top!

who yoos fuckin callin an alcshy, hiccup, yoos fuckin tosher. I'lls take hiccup yoos outshide and smash hiccup yours pishbag fashe in

Aguero_Element said:
another generation said:

Corrrr fucking hell, you've got some cheek!!<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:32 am --<br /><br />
Aguero_Element said:
another generation said:

Corrrr fucking hell, you've got some cheek!!

Aguero_Element said:
another generation said:

You missed off druggies, blasphemers, sodomisers and ne-er do wells.

Pigeonho said:
bluecityboy said:
Pigeonho said:
I'd say it's bang on legit, apart from hart looking like matthew mconaughy!

I do like those kits, the away one especially.
If it was legit the GK kit would've changed.
How can it not be legit though? Who in their right mind would have the time and software to make a mock up of players in new kits?
You would be suprised

Colliahhh said:
Aguero_Element said:
another generation said:

You missed off druggies, blasphemers, sodomisers and ne-er do wells.
And shitbags

If the black trim home shirt and the maroon away are for real then I'll be pissed off because they are both too good not to buy! More money! Gah.

Also, I would love it if that St.Mark's strip became our 3rd strip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.