New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

Hate the two 'flappy' bits either side if the black triangle on the neck and the badge looks shit.

Underwhelmed really. It's just so...........well..........umm.........boring.

Stuuuuuu said:
547862_3986094490276_1218186531_3669239_1156374768_n.jpg

It looks great in that it's clearly the same superb-quality material as used in the 2009-10 and 2010-11 shirts. And I love the 2-tone look. However, that horrible collar/neck just ruins it. Why do they always have to fucking meddle and ruin it with pointless shit gimmicks? Give it a simple neck and that would be the perfect football shirt.

Are Umbro taking the piss? Looks fucking shite. WTF is with the black?

I was hoping the black was really just a dark blue like what we used to have in the David White era. The Black badge is a fucking travesty. Shame because I quite like having a collar again but they've fucked up with the non-City colours again. I thought blue shorts were bad enough but they've gone a few steps further/shitter this time around.

This ain't fit for Champions!

Wank!

ElanJo said:
Stuuuuuu said:
547862_3986094490276_1218186531_3669239_1156374768_n.jpg

It looks great in that it's clearly the same superb-quality material as used in the 2009-10 and 2010-11 shirts. And I love the 2-tone look. However, that horrible collar/neck just ruins it. Why do they always have to fucking meddle and ruin it with pointless shit gimmicks? Give it a simple neck and that would be the perfect football shirt.

Are Umbro taking the piss? Looks fucking shite. WTF is with the black?

I was hoping the black was really just a dark blue like what we used to have in the David White era. The Black badge is a fucking travesty. Shame because I quite like having a collar again but they've fucked up with the non-City colours again. I thought blue shorts were bad enough but they've gone a few steps further/shitter this time around.

This ain't fit for Champions!

Wank!
so do you like it? Yes or no lol

Fuck me, that's the real kit?

Sky blue and gold don't mix people, they DON'T. I understand what Umbro's going with the gold but no, just no.

ElanJo said:
Young said:
Fuck me, that's the real kit?

Sky blue and gold don't mix people, they DON'T. I understand what Umbro's going with the gold but no, just no.

Where's the gold? :/ Did you mean black?
I think the poster has dropped a clanger there. I'm guessing that he's on about the gold PL badges (which aren't even on that shirt) and which have absolutely nothing to do with Umbro anyway. Bit of a fail post by him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.