New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footballshirtculture.com/12/13-kits/manchester-city-2012-2013-umbro-home-football-shirt-leaked.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footballshirtculture.com/12/ ... eaked.html</a>

Can't imagine the black is a nod to St Mark's. It may simply be cheaper to produce a monochrome badge and squeeze extra profit out of each sale. Still no word on the feel of the material.

I have just had a proper look at it and here are a few things that may be of interest.

The sleeves are of a different fabric to the rest and there is a black band on the inside of the sleeve, about 2 inchs wide around the bottom of the sleeve.

There is a seam that goes from the armpit to about 3/4s of the way down the front side, in a curve then stops.

There is also a seam that goes from the armpit to the bottom of the shirt in another curve at the back.

If you have a head like Dutchman, you may struggle, as the neck opening is a bit tight.

If you want more photos just let me know and of what part.

pominoz said:
I have just had a proper look at it and here are a few things that may be of interest.

The sleeves are of a different fabric to the rest and there is a black band on the inside of the sleeve, about 2 inchs wide around the bottom of the sleeve.

There is a seam that goes from the armpit to about 3/4s og the way down the front side, in a curve then stops.

There is also a seam that goes from the armpit to the bottom of the shirt in another curve at the back.

If you have a head like Dutchman, you may struggle, as the neck opening is a.bit tight.

Are they on sale in Oz then? If so, buy me one and fedex it to me. I'll be your best mate.

pominoz said:

There is a seam that goes from the armpit to about 3/4s og the way down the front side, in a curve then stops.

If you have a head like Dutchman, you may struggle, as the neck opening is a.bit tight.

is it made of the same material as the one the season before this one just gone mate?

Hammo99 said:
http://www.footballshirtculture.com/12/13-kits/manchester-city-2012-2013-umbro-home-football-shirt-leaked.html

Check page 39, mate.

Gabriel said:
Can't imagine the black is a nod to St Mark's. It may simply be cheaper to produce a monochrome badge and squeeze extra profit out of each sale. Still no word on the feel of the material.

The material is the same as the first Etihad top, but seems thicker.<br /><br />-- Fri May 18, 2012 8:42 am --<br /><br />
richards30 said:
is it made of the same material as the one the season before this one just gone mate?

I did not get last years, its the same as the first Etihad one.

Really not happy about the black crest we have always had gold stars and Phoenix/eagle and now we finally win the premier league we decide to remove the gold bollocks to that

Pigeonho said:
pominoz said:

Are they on sale in Oz then? If so, buy me one and fedex it to me. I'll be your best mate.

Page 39, Pige. You get to see my buffhead as a bonus :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.