New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

We had a very dark blue trim/socks back the late 80's and early 90's and it doesn't look much different to that. I like it and appreciate we have to make changes with each and every new kit we bring out in order for them to sell. Although I was one of the biggest moaners last summer when it was first revealed we had returned to Blue Shorts.

I've also had it confirmed by a mate out in the desert that this is on posters in Abu Dhabi.

jimharri said:
pudge said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
yeah anything other than that piece of shit that Kolarov is wearing
FUCKING BLACK TRIM
Better than FUCKING SOUND WAVES
Spot on.

Don't know why everyone is getting their knickers in a twist. Think both kits are nice. This seasons took some warming too, but the proposed new one I liked instantly.

I like it. Proper collar as well, not that shitty 5 types of material in 1 inch type, like our current, horrible kit.

Blue Lloyd said:
We had a very dark blue trim/socks back the late 80's and early 90's and it doesn't look much different to that. I like it and appreciate we have to make changes with each and every new kit we bring out in order for them to sell. Although I was one of the biggest moaners last summer when it was first revealed we had returned to Blue Shorts.

I've also had it confirmed by a mate out in the desert that this is on posters in Abu Dhabi.
Yep;

81bb29224d7911e1abb01231381b65e3_7.jpg

Can't decide weather i like it or not, but i couldn't really give a toss what the kit looks like aslong as we win silverware :)

I like it - but why can't the shade of blue be darker? Eg closer to that of the 70s??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.