New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

If both of them are our home & away shirts I will be very pleased! Both smart as fuck

Last year's kit launch wasn't until mid-July, so if the same timeline is adhered to, it could be a good two months before we get our hands on this kit.

Shame!

Jumanji said:
Lol, which one is maroon?
image.php
3JeJE.png
The one on the left is Maroon. Maroon is a brown-red mixture.

The one on the right looks like it's burgundy. Burgundy is a purple-red mixture.

It might just be the light it's taken under that makes it look the wrong colour.

I know a lot of people like maroon kits. Personally though the color really bugs me. Going to look like a bunch of prunes running around out there.

Hopefully it's just the lighting on that picture that makes it look more purple than maroon. I love the design but hate the colour it's showing as in the picture. As it stands, that is definitely NOT maroon.

If it is actually maroon like the 56 cup final shirt or the 90-92 away, then we have got a cracking shirt on our hands. Hopefully maroon shorts and socks as well.

The collar looks like it's based on the 84-85 home Philips kit, with a hint of England 86, both classic shirts.

I’d say these are definitely the kits, just like in 10/11 both the home and away are designed in the same way; same shoulder seams, same sleeves, etc with a different collar.

I like the home kit, yes it’s a bit different but I don’t see anything wrong with that, it’s sky blue, it’s simple and the material looks to be the same as was used 2009-2011 so I’m happy.

The away kit is stunning, I love the colour, again it’s simple, I’m not a big fan of v-necks but really like that one and the badge looks great. Given we’ll be getting white shorts with the home kit I’d say we’ll be getting maroon (or mauve, burgundy, purple or whatever other colour you want to call it) shorts too, it’d then look stupid with any other colour socks so I’d guess maroon for them too, I think that’ll look great.

Fantastic job by Umbro once again, the only disappointment I’ve had with Umbro was last year’s away kit, not the colours, just the way it was made, thought the material was awful and it was a really poor fit. These new shirts look much better in that they look similar to the 10/11 kits in terms of the fit of the body of the kit.

Looking forward to a possible 3rd kit and the keeper’s kits now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.