New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

Maria Castillo Sánchez said:
Hola Bluemoon!

I had a real giggle at all the postings today from all you City fans and wanted to say hello properly and thought maybe even Harry might recognise me if I posted a picture of me so hope you all like please dont be too hard on me!!

adult upload image

Gee , this is weird ...

SteWadda said:
jimharri said:
SteWadda said:
Oh shit the bloke accidently missed one letter out what an idiot.
Yep, while he was slagging off someone else for posting a link to a NASA page. Also, did you not see the smiley in my post? It indicates that the post is not meant to be taken 100% seriously.

I still can't see a smiley in your post. I wouldn't have taken your post 100% seriously if I did. If it's there must be something up my end.

"up my end" tehehehe

if this is the away, I like it...

Maroon-Manchester-City-Kit-Leaked-2012-13.jpg

unsure on the home

Man-City-Leaked-Jersey-2013.jpg

http://www.footballkitnews.com/5258...mbro-man-city-jerseys-12-13-home-maroon-away/

acton28 said:
away shirt will be too similar to current away (if that is to become the third shirt)?

The only teams we'll need a third kit for are West Ham and Villa away, and I don't think the current red and black would be different enough for those two. So it looks like we'll keep this season's third kit - which is horrible, especially with white shorts. I can't see the club doing a new third kit as well, I'd like to see us go back to the white kit with the black and red sash.

BlueBilly said:
acton28 said:
away shirt will be too similar to current away (if that is to become the third shirt)?

The only teams we'll need a third kit for are West Ham and Villa away, and I don't think the current red and black would be different enough for those two. So it looks like we'll keep this season's third kit - which is horrible, especially with white shorts. I can't see the club doing a new third kit as well, I'd like to see us go back to the white kit with the black and red sash.

we're getting a new black 3rd kit apparently.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
BlueBilly said:
acton28 said:

we're getting a new black 3rd kit apparently.

Are we?

Who says?

Will it have the "Connell Crest"?

Oh God, not black! Which genius thinks that black will be quickly visable in you peripheral vision when running with a ball whilst under pressure?!

Even the rags admitted that drab kits don't work with the famous half time change!

And that last black one, the Thomas Cook sponsored shirt with the grey neck and fake six pack was diabolical (and skin tight for most fans!)

A rehash of the flo-yellow with stripes (Gillingham final shirt) would be cool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.