New Kit Shield

GeekinGav

Might be a epic fail pre-empting the kit launch tomorrow, but indications are that we will have that dodgy shield around the crest. (see the new tracksuit)

So you slowly ease us into the shock and adjustment, here are a few desktop wallpapers that might help .... then again might not. Did it for me so just sharing them.

^^^ Thumbnails, not actual sizes of the wallpapers. Click for actual sizes.

The Man With The Stick said:
first day of the season, they're all gonna rip the shields off to reveal the old badge ...

...maybe not.
can only hope.

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
Might be a epic fail pre-empting the kit launch tomorrow, but indications are that we will have that dodgy shield around the crest. (see the new tracksuit)

So you slowly ease us into the shock and adjustment, here are a few desktop wallpapers that might help .... then again might not. Did it for me so just sharing them.

^^^ Thumbnails, not actual sizes of the wallpapers. Click for actual sizes.

Shield or no shield, quality work fella.

The Man With The Stick said:
first day of the season, they're all gonna rip the shields off to reveal the old badge ...

...maybe not.

thats a quality idea .... bit of velcro, have the old one underneath, the new on top, then fans can just rip off or not depending which they want.

No amount of lens flare can make that shitty thing look OK.

But seriously, tone down the lens flare.

teddykgb said:
No amount of lens flare can make that shitty thing look OK.

But seriously, tone down the lens flare.

No .... i wont. But just for you:

c1tym.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.