New Kit Shield

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
teddykgb said:
No amount of lens flare can make that shitty thing look OK.

But seriously, tone down the lens flare.

No .... i wont. But just for you:

c1tym.jpg

lol WAY BETTER

Couldn't care less about the badge or the shirt. I always thought that grown men wearing replica shirts was a bit sad!!!!

Hate the shield around our badge it always reminds me of this.
Proper horror show.

[bigimg]http://www.thedrum.com/uploads/drum_basic_article/94819/main_images/Everton_FC.jpg[/bigimg]

ballbag69 said:
Couldn't care less about the badge or the shirt. I always thought that grown men wearing replica shirts was a bit sad!!!!

(keeps quiet about using them as pyjama's)

The Pope said:
Hate the shield around our badge it always reminds me of this.
Proper horror show.

[bigimg]http://www.thedrum.com/uploads/drum_basic_article/94819/main_images/Everton_FC.jpg[/bigimg]

agreed, is horrednous. the saying "the sign of a good artist is knowing when to stop" springs to mind.

ballbag69 said:

Why?

I would say the majority of fans at least own one now. It's not like they're pretending they're in the team, it's just a good way to show your support.

My uncle used to have a maroon sheild from a city shirt from i think the 30s or 40s i will try and see if i can find it over the next few days.

including the new one, it seems our last three home kits have been solid kits with one major flaw; not enough to totally ruin it for me, but a bit strange all the same: 11-12 kit had the checkered ska combo collar, 12-13 had the blacked out badge, and 13-14 has that atrocious shield. other than the flaws I've mentioned, none of the three kits were bad and they had redeeming features - the blue moon soundwave was a cool idea in 11-12, the black fold up sleeves were nice in 12-13, and tbh I quite like the retro neck and arm trim on this new one.

I think the problem (as has been well noted on bm time and again) is that the 09-10 and 10-11 shirts were perfect in every way. they got us used to supermodels for two years then tried to pull off the old switcheroo with a few gals from the local pub for the next three. it's still nice to have a decent sky blue kit to take home every night, but darned if we don't reminisce about those two goddesses that got away...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.