new kit!!

Mancini's Second Contract

does anybody have any pics of the new kit??

i was told that the release date is the 24th of this month and its midnight blue..

and does anybody know anything about the away strip??

fordinho10 said:

i was told that the release date is the 24th of this month and its midnight blue..

That is the away kit... Why would the home kit be midnight blue?

MCFC_WOOLY said:
fordinho10 said:

its what ive heard mate

fordinho10 said:
MCFC_WOOLY said:

its what ive heard mate

The home kit has already been leaked, it's the same as england away but obviously blue... you'll find it on here somewhere!!! Away kit is rumoured to be Midnight blue, but as per it's all top secret information, all the shirts are probably locked away in an underground bunker on the moon!!! :P

MCFC_WOOLY said:
fordinho10 said:
its what ive heard mate

The home kit has already been leaked, it's the same as england away but obviously blue... you'll find it on here somewhere!!! Away kit is rumoured to be Midnight blue, but as per it's all top secret information, all the shirts are probably locked away in an underground bunker on the moon!!! :P

haha :L do you know if we are keepin the black strip as our third kit??

fordinho10 said:
MCFC_WOOLY said:

No, the white with black and red stripes is staying as 3rd kit, which is why it's still top whack in the shop!!!

MCFC_WOOLY said:
fordinho10 said:

No, the white with black and red stripes is staying as 3rd kit, which is why it's still top whack in the shop!!!

cheers mate, just woundered because like you said the white and black strip's are still top whack prices

fordinho10 said:
MCFC_WOOLY said:

cheers mate, just woundered because like you said the white and black strip's are still top whack prices

No probs. We shouldn't have to do this, don't know why they dont just show us the shirts, gets right on my 2bobs!!! lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.