new kit!!

Egyptian said:
limered.jpg

Over the top? LOL.
Would be nice if we wanted the team to look like a road repair crew. ;)

1.618034 said:
Ric said:
Ok, I'm fairly sure.

That's more like it. Anything to do with playing the 1st tour match the day after...? (Rhetorical question..)

I wonder if we'll get any sneak previews/descriptions before that...?

Last year they made a point of letting fans see the new kit first before the media saw it, and invited a few fans representing the various websites, blogs, and supporter's associations to a special preview the night before the press got their hands on it.

Been invited to a similar thing on Thursday night, so am guessing it's the same again.

Ducky_ said:
n_mcfc said:
Taken off the Mancini interview...top right corner.

http://www.mcfc.com/Video/Interviews/US-Mancini-on-America

How come I can't find this video?

If I click on th link it just takes me to the homepage. It's not in the Video section either.

Am I being a clarkie?

It's on the US site. Clear the cache on your browser and go to the US site, did the job for me. It's the same but they've got some more videos on there, just for Yanks.

Ric said:
1.618034 said:
That's more like it. Anything to do with playing the 1st tour match the day after...? (Rhetorical question..)

I wonder if we'll get any sneak previews/descriptions before that...?

Last year they made a point of letting fans see the new kit first before the media saw it, and invited a few fans representing the various websites, blogs, and supporter's associations to a special preview the night before the press got their hands on it.

Been invited to a similar thing on Thursday night, so am guessing it's the same again.

Aha!

Nice one. Keep us posted.. Have fun.

Also... The pic from the vid is a great spot!<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:45 am --<br /><br />
n_mcfc said:
Ducky_ said:

If I click on th link it just takes me to the homepage. It's not in the Video section either.

Am I being a clarkie?

It's on the US site. Clear the cache on your browser and go to the US site, did the job for me. It's the same but they've got some more videos on there, just for Yanks.

US site...?

link...

1.618034 said:
Ric said:

Aha!

Nice one. Keep us posted.. Have fun.

Also... The pic from the vid is a great spot!

-- Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:45 am --

n_mcfc said:

US site...?

link...
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mcfc.com</a>

n_mcfc said:
Ducky_ said:

Am I being a clarkie?

Are we sure that is the away kit? Could it not equally be a training top maybe?

I know it's hard to see it clearly but I am not a fan... prefered all of the one's last season.

As for the images of the home kit that are doing the rounds I will stick with last seasons... if only that one had the white trim on the sleeves too it would have been my perfect kit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.