New Kits 2018/19

Away kit looks okay, if this is right. Outline around the badge looks a bit odd though?

Away kit looks okay, if this is right. Outline around the badge looks a bit odd though?

Not quite as bad as the home kit... but still awful.

This was definitely the “so you’re not going to renew are you?” design batch from Nike.

Hahaha knock off central! The badge will look way better on the official shirts and the pretty fake button will also be on all the kits

Not quite as bad as the home kit... but still awful.

This was definitely the “so you’re not going to renew are you?” design batch from Nike.

Lol. They are certainly doing their best to confirm we made the correct decision. Incidentally that kit looks rank - cheap and horrid.

Got my young fella the new home kit but the player edition shirt? Changed my mind, think the kit looks great! Cost me £144.50 in total though!

Haha! Nope! He looks the bollocks in it and got loads of compliments on it the other night at football

does he play for these guys?

hqdefault.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.