New Kits 2018/19

So after seeing both – I like the home kit's colour combo, with white shorts and navy socks, but the design of the home shirt is fucking atrocious – the button looks awful - makes it look like a pajama top, and the sleeves being a slightly different colour to the main body of the shirt looks bad...
The away kit I actually like - neckline similar to home kit, but the absence of the button makes a world of difference – only niggle I have is the socks... Brazil's home kit for the WC has white socks with a yellow band around, but has a thin green line above and below the main band – I think the away socks would look brilliant if they put a sky blue line above and below the navy band.

I've attached an article re: Nike's World Cup Nigeria kit. It is relevant for two reasons. One sentence refers to Nike doing "research" on Nigeria when designing the kit. The other stating Nike designed the Nigeria kit differently than, say England or Brazil because they have a tradition and don't want to risk disrupting that and losing money.

I may be wrong, but does this say they have essentially told us to piss off with some of our kits? If they indeed research teams they would know adding dark blue sleeves isn't a City top. And if they are so concerned about messing with tradition with the aforementioned two means they don't much care much about us.

https://syndication.bleacherreport....demand-and-the-talk-of-the-world-cup.amp.html

Delighted to see that we're getting a 20th Anniversary nod to the Wembley 99 play off final with this new away kit.

It's always nice to wear colours that have a sentimental value to the club, hence why my top two favourites are maroon as well as black & red stripes. Who knows, maybe at the end of next season these will be the colours we wore not only when we came back from the dead, but also when we became champions of Europe for the first time. A beautiful way to mark 20 years since the most important game and moment in the history of the club.

That said, this kit does feel a bit like a half measure and they might as well have used the nice Inter home kit template and just put it in the Wembley 99 colours for the full measure.

IMG_1431.jpg

IMG_1430.jpg

I've attached an article re: Nike's World Cup Nigeria kit. It is relevant for two reasons. One sentence refers to Nike doing "research" on Nigeria when designing the kit. The other stating Nike designed the Nigeria kit differently than, say England or Brazil because they have a tradition and don't want to risk disrupting that and losing money.

I may be wrong, but does this say they have essentially told us to piss off with some of our kits? If they indeed research teams they would know adding dark blue sleeves isn't a City top. And if they are so concerned about messing with tradition with the aforementioned two means they don't much care much about us.

https://syndication.bleacherreport....demand-and-the-talk-of-the-world-cup.amp.html
Quick Robin, to the offended mobile we have work to do!

What it says to me, is that we either don't sell enough for them to care about our traditions, or we buy just as many whether or traditions are fucked about with or not

Wouldn’t surprise me if City were in on the “Leak”

The kit is designed for Fodens age range fashion wise so who better to launch it?

Then we get the usual suspects promoting the orange kit.

Rumour we’re going with puma? Their kits really don’t inspire me, i’d love adidas but no way we’d get them with rags having them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.