New Kits 2018/19

These designers are just having a laugh. It's not rocket science to choose a decent colour combination.

I guess they heard about how much the fans loved the Umbro sash shirt and just vomited Nike Fluoro colours all over it.

You do get the feeling that they've seen the backlash from fans on how shit their kits are, or maybe someone at the club has had a word and they've had to quickly bang a sash on there to make it a tiny bit City...

I’m impressed with all three to be honest. Nothing brilliant or original/bespoke but I don’t think any are horrible for once.

It is better than I expected, as well.

Probably an unpopular opinion, but I would have reversed the colours, as this purple is not that far off the dark blue of our away kit, and I wasn’t opposed to the orange shirt, as long as the purple was a minor element of it (i.e. not garish... well, more garish than Nike’s usual designs, anyway).

Still no where near a classic, of course, and I won’t be buying it.
Nah, I like it too. Something isn't right about it, and it looks a little off, but maybe that's why it works for me?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.