New Kits 2018/19

Beltin!

4d5dc6285b43c41523e235cf5acae051.png

I like what Score Draw have done with their retro remakes.

209-189.jpg
I do like that

Here's a thought - pick a kit. Keep it for 5 years,

Have an away kit, only wear it if there's a kit clash with the home team.

Job done.

Talking of kits, my brother has a son with his ex whose new fella is a red, typical rag in that he does not go to the games

He has bought my nephew a Utd kit with his name on the back, my brother is fuming as am I.

No 5 year old should have their head messed with like this. If he turns up t my house with the kit on I will burn it

I generally love kits with a sash but whoever has sanctioned an orange sash is an absolute pillock to put it mildly. We might get away with it by pleading ignorance but pretty sure if Rangers/Linfield etc tried it UEFA would sanction them for a Religious/Politcal message. It just isolates some of our supporters completely unnecessarily. Whilst its not that significant for me or my immediate family, I remember visiting some of my Irish relatives who were not happy when I turned up wearing the 2008ish Le Coq Sportif orange away shirt.

If nothing else it also seems more than a bit stupid to have a navy kit and a dark purple kit...
FAI-9.jpg

*cough*

94 kit had orange stripes as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.