New Kits 2018/19

Not doing mate. I mean 65 pound for a top? It's an absolute piss take. I like my tops and buy the odd few here and there but there's a limit and I think we've reached it with this one.
Completely lost their focus for pricing now.

I have the away only as my shirt for the season. For me not to own recent home shirts is unheard of. I hate the lazy template designs.

JD Sports has knocked 40% off Wales away shirts so I picked one up for £36.00. Free delivery to a store too. Far nicer price.

Don’t pay it. You see less and less people in them now.

I thought that on Saturday - really not that many fans in the present home shirt - I wonder what sales are like ? You can’t go on making shite and selling it I guess.

I have the away only as my shirt for the season. For me not to own recent home shirts is unheard of. I hate the lazy template designs.

JD Sports has knocked 40% off Wales away shirts so I picked one up for £36.00. Free delivery to a store too. Far nicer price.
Youve got a rare bargain there mate. Id lock that one away for safekeeping

Only thing I like about this kit is that it's the last we'll see of Nike.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.