New Kits 2018/19

Bloody hell those are the nicest kits I've seen in a while. Behind Umbro, I think Macron do the best shirts. Crystal Palace's have been lovely the past few years with them.
@shakeyboy Those are by far the most elegant kits I have seen in quite some time.

Too bad Nike favour garish over cherish.

@shakeyboy Those are by far the most elegant kits I have seen in quite some time.

Too bad Nike favour garish over cherish.

100%. I still savour my 09/10 home kit. Elegant in it’s simplicity. I bought at least one kit every year with Reebok, Le Coq and Umbro. I’ve got some pretty ugly kits from the former two but Umbro’s were largely classic. Yet to own anything Nike. Just can’t bring myself to do it.

Fake. Cheap as chips. And brilliant quality. I buy all my lad’s kits every time from the same reliable source in China. Home top and shorts and away top and shorts - cost me under 35 quid for the lot this season. Buying from the club shop- yep, you’ll get the “real deal”. And you’ll have been fleeced for the privilege.
A lad at work has been selling shirts all 3 of ours at £20 each and they are good quality, the shirt for kids come with shorts £20 as well , he's also gets other shirts so he's made a few quid off the plastic raggys at work so they can walk round the supermarket with it on when the rags are at home or on tv

Haven't seen anyone in the new third kit, in town or at games. Hopefully City get the message...
Does anyone at the club have any say in what our kits should look like? If so they must use a white stick to get around because the 3rd strip is not nice at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.