New Kits 2018/19

Those hooped socks. Christ.

Hooped ones were the first City socks I ever wore.
s-l500.jpg

I'm about 1/8th of an inch to the right of Bill Leivers' left elbow. If you squint a bit you can see I'm flicking a V at the photographer. I'm gutter scum, me.

Dave Ewing shouldn't have stood on the end of that line.

Last edited:
Might have got out at just the right time with Nike.

First rumours from footyheadlines for next season’s Nike shirts are that Barca are wearing a checked home shirt for the first time and Inter will wear diagonal stripes for the first time.

Don’t want to know what they would have done to us!

First rumours from footyheadlines for next season’s Nike shirts are that Barca are wearing a checked home shirt for the first time and Inter will wear diagonal stripes for the first time.

Polka dots in all likelihood

I'm actually liking this new purple and orange kit. Always been a fan of the sash since the 70's.

just bought my 1 year old the third kit as I had a discount code... £48 with his name on. for a 12-18 month old kit, its a proper rip off. I know I don't have to buy it, but I wanted to so its my right to moan haha.

cant wait until he's about 4 so I can buy him the knock of kits from DH Gate for a tenner

See I’d quite like to see the red and black check away shirt come back for a season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.