New Kits 2018/19

As others have noted, if these are legit, and it looks as though they could be, City's is far from the worst but the whole spikes template is a horrible concept. Mind you Puma, if we move there, are not beyond putting horrible designs on sleeves. Not that I've bought a football shirt for several years but I am interested in how they look and I do want the club to sell lots. TBH, football shirt designs have mostly been crap since late 60's / early 70's imo. I've always hated the patterning / texturing on the fabric that manufacturers continue to insist on. That Chelsea shirt looks like a wallpaper design - I hate wallpaper too.
You really should have a home design blog that just consists of you moaning about the current trends—I’d read it... occasionally. ;-)

Well I won't be buying one
Not that I bought one this season, or last, or the season before that, or the one before that

In fact you can go back to when they were clearing Umbro shirts at a tenner for the last shirt I bought

mancity_0910-home.jpg

Beautiful

It will probably never be topped, and the material was great too. That's the 2nd to last one I bought; I broke down and got one from 15-16 with VK 4 when I got worried he wouldn't play for us again.

thought this years kits were really good yes all three.
why cant we stick to the home shirt being sky blue and white

This season’s is the best we’ve had off Nike but going off their track record you can’t imagjne they’d get two good ones in a row.

I wouldn’t mind so much but all this change the colour and badge and use the same template for sixteen club teams and eight international teams is shite. There’s not enough individuality in any of that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.