New Kits 2018/19

£65 or £90... Those prices take the piss. I'm so lucky to have won my last 2 home shirts via Cityzens as I wouldn't pay that price. It's mental as at £35-£40, I'd probably get 1 or maybe 2 in a season. They obviously sell though, that's why they can justify those prices.

It’s bloody awful. Looks really cheap and ill fitting, thank god the Nike deal is over soon

That's really poor.

The neck and collar area is probably the worst I've ever seen on an MCFC shirt. As for the baggy sleeves.... FFS.

Not much graphics work for launch either ... every season (for last few years) they’ve at least launched the kit with some cool(er) graphics work that makes it stand out ... the official pictures released today are very bland and actually make them look even worse than the earlier mockups even ... very very underwhelming ... Nike is clearly not arsed knowing this is their last season with us and they know City ain’t renewing!

I enjoyed the videos they did with the designer from Umbro when we were with them. He explained the thinking behind the designs and you could see they were made for City, not just a catalogue design with our badge sewn on. The Umbro kits were higher quality and they made some great designs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.