New kits (and the City film)

colinbellhips.jpg

How do the socks on the home kit look compared to these?

Did Umbro give any reason as to why the away shirt was deep navi, as it's not seen as a traditional City colour?

ManCityX said:
Did Umbro give any reason as to why the away shirt was deep navi, as it's not seen as a traditional City colour?

only reason i can think of that its been used before and they were saving the maroon material for the West Ham kits so had a backroom full of navy blue to shift lol

ManCityX said:
colinbellhips.jpg

How do the socks on the home kit look compared to these?

The socks are deliberately based on those. They made a point tonight of saying there was a picture of Colin Bell (probably the one you showed) thayt had those socks and that's what they wanted to emulate.

johnny on the spot said:
So maroon on the home socks is a goer?

I've waited YEARS for this.

Me too. I'm 24 and we've NEVER had the sky blue socks with maroon turnovers! Saying that, you'd have to go back a long way to when we did!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.