New Kits On Ebay

Far be it from me to rain on anyone's parade here, chaps: but I bought one for my boy off eBay years ago and it fell to bloody pieces after about three washes.

They might be okay nowadays, but tread carefully, is all I'm saying.

Bought the 'limited edition' white one from Thailand and quality is excellent. Had probs with subsequent sellers there but Paypal sorted it.
However !!!
Anyone with very little feedback scores should be treated with EXTREME CAUTION.

This looks dodgy as fcuk. I tried the link and it took me staright to the log-in page. It shouldnt do that if ur just viewing items. I would steer well clear of this personally. It looks like someones trying to hack accounts to me. I tried finding them through normal ebay links and it looks like theve been pulled. Hope nobody was fooled by this.

slat26 said:
This looks dodgy as fcuk. I tried the link and it took me staright to the log-in page. It shouldnt do that if ur just viewing items. I would steer well clear of this personally. It looks like someones trying to hack accounts to me. I tried finding them through normal ebay links and it looks like theve been pulled. Hope nobody was fooled by this.

Asked me to log in as well, but it isn't a scam, this is normal for checking auctions that have ended. Sometimes when things seem too good to be true, they normally are. Personally i'd buy direct from the club, plus I only buy long sleevers and you don't tend to get them that much on ebay!!

BW9ISw2kKGrHgoH-DEjlLl0oHBKJpdS5J_1.jpg

Ive actually bought the black one off Ebay the other day (Tin hat on).It arrived today and is very good quality.Having not seen the real one its hard to say if its fake or not!!!Will take some pictures and post them if i can.Been looking at the picture Ric posted from the Umbro piss up to see if i can spot any differences but really is too hard to tell!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.