New Kits

the top is the current white england style thats is nearly 2 years old now so it wont be that.

the 2nd is too blue close to the home kit so will be pointless. Gotta be darker to black or dark purple for it to work i think

ReVoRolla said:
the top is the current white england style thats is nearly 2 years old now so it wont be that.

the 2nd is too blue close to the home kit so will be pointless. Gotta be darker to black or dark purple for it to work i think

I think the away kit will be maroon mostly, hence the addition of maroon into the home kit.

Not seen any legitimate claims of new home and away kit yet, please post pic of program notes which claim this. And when and who at a City meeting said there would be new kits (or was it just their opinion)

Brendan110_0 said:
Not seen any legitimate claims of new home and away kit yet, please post pic of program notes which claim this. And when and who at a City meeting said there would be new kits (or was it just their opinion)
This was confirmed at a points of blue meeting in April or May!

LittleJoeMac82 said:
Brendan110_0 said:

Were you there? Or are you just repeating what you've heard/seen posted?

Brendan110_0 said:
LittleJoeMac82 said:

I wasn't there personally, but as gen. secretary of our local OSC, I received the minutes of this particular meeting. The question was asked would there be new kits. The answer being, new home, new away and the white shirt(3rd kit) will be retained for 2010-'11

LittleJoeMac82 said:
Brendan110_0 said:
I wasn't there personally, but as gen. secretary of our local OSC, I received the minutes of this particular meeting. The question was asked would there be new kits. The answer being, new home, new away and the white shirt(3rd kit) will be retained for 2010-'11

shame that.......home and away shirt is great as it is ATM.

Brendan110_0 said:
LittleJoeMac82 said:

shame that.......home and away shirt is great as it is ATM.
Totally agree, could have lived with a change to the away but this will be 5th/6th change of home kit in as many years!

Did these the other day so thought I'd share with you, based on rumours (and personal preference)...
mcfc_2010_home_away_alt.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.