New Kits

unlikelyfan19 said:
Wheelsy said:
Oh dear Fulham...

fulham-10-11-kappa-home-kit-b.jpg

besides the terrible sponsor that's a pretty classy kit. Not bad at all IMO.
Not the only club with that sponsor either;
Villa10_5F00_home_5F00_m.jpg

Horrid check stripe under the arms!

sweynforkbeard said:
Does anyone know the largest size the new shirts come in? For some of us a useful feature would be a beer gut extension.

Unsure of the sizes, but I believe there is a stiched in breast pocket which can comfortably hold a 20 deck of regal.

warpig said:
sweynforkbeard said:
Does anyone know the largest size the new shirts come in? For some of us a useful feature would be a beer gut extension.

Unsure of the sizes, but I believe there is a stiched in breast pocket which can comfortably hold a 20 deck of regal.

That would make the front of my shirt bulge most unbecomingly, good job I don't smoke!

Spurs home kit is really nice. I like it. the rest are blah. the chelsea kit is...need to see that one on the players first. Fulham home kit looks nice. Villa kit is a miss imo. that Shaktar kit is a stunner btw.

ManCityX said:
blue dallas said:
a pal of mine has just texted me from the kit launch.

he says the away is a dark bluey- grey with a blue trim round the neck.

Ah well. I guess the whole 'going back to tradition' thing was just for the first season. Looks like we're back to generic kits designs which don't follow the history of the club one bit.

I want a 'Manchester City' away kit, not something which is rolled off a production line.

Why don't you just wait until you see the kit for yourself before getting all wound up about it?

Nicky D said:
ManCityX said:
Ah well. I guess the whole 'going back to tradition' thing was just for the first season. Looks like we're back to generic kits designs which don't follow the history of the club one bit.

I want a 'Manchester City' away kit, not something which is rolled off a production line.

Why don't you just wait until you see the kit for yourself before getting all wound up about it?

Because when I think of dark blue away kits, I get flash backs to away days involving Joey Barton and Samaras.

ManCityX said:
Nicky D said:

Because when I think of dark blue away kits, I get flash backs to away days involving Joey Barton and Samaras.

Hehe. I get flashbacks to Danny Mills and Antoine Sibierski!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.