New Ladies T-Shirts - City listened :)

MCFC-alan88 said:
The grey one looks like it's been made specifically for saggy tits.

Imagine having Tevezes hands on your tits.

Welcome to my tits.(Tevez)

BlueSpice said:
whalley ranger said:
It's a close call to be honest love. ;}

:P (I suppose it would make it all the more worthwhile to you Blue males to look and would give youa ready excuse if caught.)

Wonder if I can persuade my Geordie hubby to donate to my new City t-shirt fund? I haven't had anything other than the replica shirt for a year now :( Mind you - I am torn between the designs. Love the Tevez one, and a couple of the others....
I will be getting the black 'I love City' one for my missus. Think they all look really good though. And maybe the Tevez one, or the one with the big City crest.

I love my missus wearing City tops, I find it quite stimulating (ahem!),
It's not just me is it?

whalley ranger said:
BlueSpice said:
:P (I suppose it would make it all the more worthwhile to you Blue males to look and would give youa ready excuse if caught.)

Wonder if I can persuade my Geordie hubby to donate to my new City t-shirt fund? I haven't had anything other than the replica shirt for a year now :( Mind you - I am torn between the designs. Love the Tevez one, and a couple of the others....
I will be getting the black 'I love City' one for my missus. Think they all look really good though. And maybe the Tevez one, or the one with the big City crest.

It's not just me is it?

Dont know havent seen your missus, perhaps post a pic so we all could se if we are stimulated by her?

Anji, I really didn't think they'd take any notice. Power to us ladies (with help from Facebook lol).

I love them all, it's going to be a hard decision which to buy first!

bluefandk said:
whalley ranger said:

It's not just me is it?

Dont know havent seen your missus, perhaps post a pic so we all could se if we are stimulated by her?
Look out for it in the next copy of 'Danish Blue'. ;]

Bluebird1 said:
Anji, I really didn't think they'd take any notice. Power to us ladies (with help from Facebook lol).

Tell me about it - I keep changing my mind. I love them all. :)

Hm, the City store could be over run by Blue ladies on April 11th!

At least they are better than the previous ones.

There's only one I'd wear as I like my t-shirts simple in design with a subtle logo on it. Shame there are no v-necks but, hey ho this is an improvement.

Amazing timing with the thread and the release of the t-shirts. bluespice do you work for city's marketing department? ;)

bluesoup said:
At least they are better than the previous ones.

There's only one I'd wear as I like my t-shirts simple in design with a subtle logo on it. Shame there are no v-necks but, hey ho this is an improvement.

Amazing timing with the thread and the release of the t-shirts. bluespice do you work for city's marketing department? ;)

LOL Nope. I'm just one of those people that believe if there's something you don't like, let the relevant party know about it and see if they'll look at the situation.

As it happens, these tee-shirts were already in the pipeline, though Dave at the club has taken on board some of the ladies' suggestions and hopefully more good work will follow.

BlueSpice said:
Bluebird1 said:

Tell me about it - I keep changing my mind. I love them all. :)

Hm, the City store could be over run by Blue ladies on April 11th!

Will you be down for that game? I can meet you at the shop and we can buy them all:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.