New law being brought in at Eastlands.

That almost happened behind me....

Two older guys got into a 'my cocks bigger than your cock' type arguement about how they support City!!

Jordie said:
You are now officially allowed to twat anybody who boos our team.

Why don't you f*** off? We weren't booing the team FFS...did you see how crap t*attenburg was? We were booing him!! Why can't the booing boys brigade get that in their head?

danny123 said:
Jordie said:

Why don't you f*** off? We weren't booing the team FFS...did you see how crap t*attenburg was? We were booing him!! Why can't the booing boys brigade get that in their head?

spot on danny.

de niro said:
danny123 said:

spot on danny.

Cheers mate :) I scrolled down and saw ''Moderator'' and was scared I was gonna get warned for being aggressive :P haha

danny123 said:
Jordie said:

Can you really speak for everyone who was booing though? Normally the ref gets the boos as he approaches the tunnel, the boos I heard in the East Stand at HT were as soon as the whistle went, that usually means its aimed at the team.

danny123 said:
de niro said:
spot on danny.

Cheers mate :) I scrolled down and saw ''Moderator'' and was scared I was gonna get warned for being aggressive :P haha

its always supercharged on here after a game like that, truth is we all care about our beloved club but we have to try and be nice:)
mods realise this.

lancs blue said:
danny123 said:
Can you really speak for everyone who was booing though? Normally the ref gets the boos as he approaches the tunnel, the boos I heard in the East Stand at HT were as soon as the whistle went, that usually means its aimed at the team.

i think it just seemed that way, the ref had been at it again seconds before the half time whistle.

twat he was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.