New look concourse

With the blue banners on the spirals from last year and more colour around the concourses along with the "My First Game" boards, the stadium may start to feel more like a decent home footy ground instead of a dull, grey, lifeless building we play our home games at!

Kentblue are you my long lost twin? If so the good news is you have a long lost sister 32 stone amazonian beauty. In long term care and it's about time you paid your half!!!!!!

SouthStand211 said:
*singingtheblues* said:
Where did you get this pic from mate?

And whatever happened to that new tunnel to the pitch?

I remember seeing a tunnel directly behind the goal of the North Stand on SSN - when they did a panorama of the ground a few weeks back.

Anyone care to shed some light?

I'm the Chief Surveyor of the stadium, I oversee the concourse refurbishment(incl bars/food stalls), and general improvements to the stadium...

nicked it off the official twitter feed mate

well get of your arse and get rid of all that flaking white paint on the wall you idle tw@t

;)

Classic photos up on the walls would also add a bit more to the feel of the concorse.

shipleyblue said:
Kentblue are you my long lost twin? If so the good news is you have a long lost sister 32 stone amazonian beauty. In long term care and it's about time you paid your half!!!!!!

Nah. If we were related you wouldn't admit to it publicly. I was thrown out of the Gestapo for cruelty!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.