New Manager, New Kit & New Badge (City Weekend)

I ordered my Sunday tickets last week where at the end I received an email stating tickets would be sent in the post, happy days;)

I was unable to get Saturday tickets at the time as it was showing sold out. I checked again last night and was able to order two for the Saturday too. I then received an email stating collect at the ticket office.
I went down to collect the tickets today where I was met by a young lady who stated she didn't know when the tickets would be available for collection, and had no idea when they would. She couldn't even be bothered to ask a colleague or God forbid call to a supervisor to find out. It's not like they were busy, I was the only person there.

I then decided to phone the ticket office to speak to someone a little more helpful or who might know the answer.
A young lady then told me there had been a problem with the tickets for this event and my email should have said collect on the day, to which I replied it clearly doesn't and no doubt others would make wasted journeys too.

I then asked if they knew of the issues, why have they not put something on the website?
She just apologised and said my issue had been brought to the attention of her supervisor.
I then asked can my order not be changed so I can print my own out, no it can't was the reply.
On the day I can see hundreds queing for tickets, when this could easily have been avoided.

I know it's free, but still no excuse for poor service!

Anyone know if the numbers on the tickets actually mean anything? I managed to get 2 in Area 2 for the Sunday. It says unreserved seating but then each ticket has a number next to it. Sorry it seems like a daft question but I'm planning on taking my lad and he's only 9 and the 2 tickets have numbers on them that are quite different. I don't want to turn up with him and us be told we have to enter separate areas

Has anybody got there tickets through the post for Sunday or have we got to pick them up?
I understand they're coming through the post but I've not had mine yet. The daft thing was I ordered 3, of which 2 were on my supporter number and the other on my son's the next day. The one on my son's I could print off there and then but my two are supposed to be coming through the post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.