New Manager, New Kit & New Badge (City Weekend)

*Whilst entry to the event and the activities are free, food and drink are not included.
**Tickets for this exclusive sales window can only be bought by Cityzens who are not 2016/17 Seasoncard holders.

Not sure why it says season card holders can't buy in small print but regardless just let me get 6 for the Sunday

*Whilst entry to the event and the activities are free, food and drink are not included.
**Tickets for this exclusive sales window can only be bought by Cityzens who are not 2016/17 Seasoncard holders.

Not sure why it says season card holders can't buy in small print but regardless just let me get 6 for the Sunday

I thought that about ST holders but if you actually read it..it means the seasons match day tickets which will be on sale at the event

I saw that and was puzzled but then read it again and it is talking about the tickets for HOME matches, not the Cityzens weekend. It has the two ** next to it and when you look at the sentence in the blurb with the two ** it makes sense. But it was misleading at first.

The sales window referred to, is the window whereby on that weekend people can buy tickets for any of our home league games next season. But if you have a Seasoncard, you can't buy more tickets - it's just for non-Seasoncard Citizens.

Got my tickets for Sunday, looking forward to it. Assume this replaces City Live.

The sales window referred to, is the window whereby on that weekend people can buy tickets for any of our home league games next season. But if you have a Seasoncard, you can't buy more tickets - it's just for non-Seasoncard Citizens.

Got my tickets for Sunday, looking forward to it. Assume this replaces City Live.

Aah yep read it again and that makes sense now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.